The BSC AWC Program Pool will be closed for cleaning, Monday & Tuesday, August 20-21. The pool will reopen at noon on August 22.
The Bill Mills trail is closed due to increased water level.
This program is open to boys and girls in 3rd – 6th grade. The program meets every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at the Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington Street (except September 3 due to the holiday). After teams are organized, a schedule will be provided. Information forms will be available online or upon request.
Informational Meeting and 6th Grade Registration
- Wednesday, August 15, 6pm, at Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex, 1810 Schafer Street.
- Flag Football Information Sheet
- 6th graders interested in playing flag football should register with the code of their 2017-2018 elementary school.
- Jamboree: Oct. 6 – Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex
|3rd & 4th||August 27 – October 4||5 – 6pm|
|5th & 6th||August 27 – October 4||6 – 7pm|
- $55/player – if received on or before August 17.
- $65/player – if received August 18 or later.
|3rd & 4th Grade||5th & 6th Grade|