Competition pool at BSC Aquatic is closed Tues. Dec. 10 from 7am-3pm for filter cleaning and maintenance.
There is lap swimming available in the program pool.
Bismarck’s Life After School Time (B.L.A.S.T.) is an after school activities program that offers security to parents and a fun time for kids.
- There is limited enrollment at all sites.
- 20 full-time students are needed to begin a program at a site.
Centennial • Grimsrud • Liberty/Hughes I and II • Miller • Northridge • Pioneer I and II • Prairie Rose • Rita Murphy I and II • Shiloh • Solheim I, II and III • Sunrise I, II and III
* Bismarck Parks and Recreation does not manage the after school programs at Myhre, Will – Moore, Moses, Lincoln, and Saxvik schools. If you are interested in attending those schools or for more information, you can contact Missouri River Educational Cooperative at 751-4041.
- Monday – Friday
- Extended Day program available during
- Christmas break if numbers allow.
Grades and Times
- K – 5th Grade
- 3 – 6p
- $220 due at time of registration. This will be applied to first and last month’s bill.
For More Information
- Call the BLAST office at 222-6771.
|BLAST Openings||as of 12/9/13|