The BSC AWC Program Pool will be closed for cleaning, Monday & Tuesday, August 20-21. The pool will reopen at noon on August 22.
The Bill Mills trail is closed due to increased water level.
Basketball, 3rd Grade
3rd Grade Girls & Boys Basketball
Youth basketball is a recreational program that teaches students the fundamentals, skills, and sportsmanship of the game. Participants will learn through drills and scrimmages.
- Girls 3rd Grade Basketball Information
- Girls 3rd Grade Basketball Coach Letter to Parents
- Boys: Wednesday, October 17, 7pm, at World War Memorial Building,
215 North 6th Street.
- Boys Basketball Information Sheet
- Boys 3rd grade basketball practice schedule will be posted online by Tuesday, October 30 by 5pm.
- Youth Basketball Parent Guide
Schedules and League Info
- Girls: August 27 – October 13
- Boys: November 5 – January 12
- Teams organized by school.
- Volunteer coaches needed.
- Coaches will schedule practice one day per week at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th Street. Coaches will notify you of practice times.
– Mondays – Fridays: 4pm or 5pm
- Games are Saturdays at the World War Memorial Building.
- $50/player – if received on or before August 10 (Girls) or October 19 (Boys).
- $60/player – if received August 11 or later (Girls) or October 20 or later (Boys).