BodyAttack at BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center Canceled tonight, May 23
Coed, Mites, Squirts, Cal Ripken
All levels will play at Sam McQuade Sr. Softball Complex, 1100 North Washington Street. Age is determined as of May 1, 2013 for Mites, Squirts and Cal Ripken.
Chevy Youth Baseball Clinic
- Chevy Youth Baseball Clinic Release Form (PDF download)
- 2013 Bismarck Chevy Clinic Invitation (PDF download)
|Mites 5 – 6||June 3 – Aug. 1||M & W||10 – 11a||3954|
|Mites 5 – 6||June 3 – Aug. 1||T & Th||10 – 11a||3955|
|Squirts 7 – 9||June 3 – Aug. 1||M & W||8:30 – 9:45a||3957|
|Squirts 7 – 9||June 3 – Aug. 1||T & Th||8:30 – 9:45a||3958|
|Cal Ripken 10 – 12||June 3 – Aug. 1||M & W||11:15a – 12:45p||
- $110 maximum/family
- 72 players maximum
Babe Ruth, Ages 13 – 15
Any player born prior to May 1, 2009, and on or after May 1, 2000, will be eligible for Cal Ripken (ages 12 & under) Baseball League competition for the 2013 season. Any player born prior to May 1, 2000, and on or after May 1, 1997, will be eligible for Babe Ruth 13 – 15 League competition for the 2013 season.
The first two weeks will be used to evaluate players in a variety of categories. This assists us in forming league teams. There will not be any tryouts for Babe Ruth All-Star Teams, as the participants are constantly being evaluated from May 13 until the All-Star Teams are selected. The criteria used to select these teams include: attitude, attendance, sportsmanship, versatility, coachability and skill/ability. Our emphasis will be on the development and maintenance of our league teams. Our extra baseball program will come after the league is established.
- Monday, May 6 at 6:30pm at the High Prairie Arts & Science Complex, Lower level
- Babe Ruth Meeting Information (PDF dowload)
- May 13 – August 6 (open to everyone, no tryouts)
|Age 13||see calendar below||3950|
|Age 14||see calendar below||3951|
|Age 15||see calendar below||3952|
|Updated May 22, 2013|
||May 23 – Tatley
Handout uniforms and schedules
Ages 13, 14 & 15:
14 yr old All Star Roster (PDF download)
15 yr old Travel Team Roster (PDF download)
May 24 – Tatley
All Star Tryouts
All Star Tryouts – Tatley
|May 29 - Tatley
Ages 14 & 15:
All Star Tryouts – Tatley
Practice Schedule – Beginning June 4
|M & W||4 – 6:15p||Teams will rotate times|
|M & W||6:30 – 7:45p||Teams will rotate times|
|M & W||8 – 9:15p||Teams will rotate times|
Practices may be scheduled for late afternoon or early evening
at Tatley North/South Park (Airport Road and Michigan Avenue),
or Haaland Field (South 12th St.).
Games (Dependent on the number of teams)
- Scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays on a rotating basis beginning May 28 or 30.
- Played at Haaland Field, South 12th St., Tatley North/South Park (Airport Road and Michigan Avenue), University of Mary (7500 University Drive) or Mandan.
- Bismarck Babe Ruth 13 All Stars Schedule Updated 5-16-13 (PDF download)
- Bismarck Babe Ruth 14 All Stars Schedule (PDF download)
- Bismarck Babe Ruth 15 All Stars Schedule (PDF download)
- TBA (dependent on the number of teams)
- Example: 4:30p or 7p (game schedule subject to change)
- Base league fee $160/player – if received on or before Thursday, May 2 (includes $30 uniform deposit + $10 uniform replacement)
- No more than $320/household
- $170/player – if received Friday, May 3 or later
- No more than $340/household
Fees for extra baseball (in addition to base fee)
- Advancing $150
- Non-advancing $75
Babe Ruth Coordinators, Ages 13 – 15
American Legion & Babe Ruth, Ages 16 – 18
American Legion Baseball:
Competition in 2013 is open to players born on or after January 1, 1994. Any player born in 1993 or before, is not eligible to play American Legion Baseball.
2012 High School graduates may only play for the Legion team they played for during the 2012 season. If a player is born in 1994 or 1995, that player must play in the Senior Legion Baseball program.
Babe Ruth Baseball:
Any player born prior to May 1, 1997, and on or after January 1, 1994, will be eligible for Babe Ruth Baseball 16 – 18 division.
If there is enough interest, we will plan to have three teams. Please watch for specific information coming in mid-April.
|16||June 3 (practices)||$400||3960|
|17||June 3 (practices)||$400||3961|
|18-19||June 3 (practices)||$400||6962|
- Governor’s $400
- Babe Ruth 16 – 18 $400 will have option to sell raffle tickets to earn a portion of fee back.
- Each Governor’s participant will also be required to sell raffle tickets.
Rain Out Policy
In case of inclement weather, every effort will be made to determine diamond playability by 7a for day programs or 4p for evening programs. All local radio stations will be notified of any cancellations by approximately 7a or 4p. Please listen to your local radio stations, or call the information line at 222-6479 or visit www.bisparks.org. If we do not cancel, the radio stations will not be called!
Babe Ruth League Birth Chart for 2013
Weekend Diamond Reservations
All Bismarck Parks and Recreation District softball and baseball diamonds are available for practice on weekends on a reservation basis. View schedules at our Baseball/Softball Complexes Schedule page. To reserve a diamond call 222-6455 for field assignment and reservation slip. All softball association teams will be assigned practice times prior to the start of the season, beginning in April. Once the season begins, teams must call the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District Office to reserve a diamond. Call Friday for weekend reservations. Time limit is one hour.