Competition pool at BSC Aquatic is closed Tues. Dec. 10 from 7am-3pm for filter cleaning and maintenance.
There is lap swimming available in the program pool.
Activity Centers provide summer recreational programming at selected elementary schools in Bismarck for kids grades K – 5. Activities include games, crafts, projects, and outdoor fun, all in a supervised setting. Activity sites have limited enrollment.
|K – 5th Grade||June 2 – Aug. 1||M – F||7:45a – 5:15p|
- Must have completed kindergarten in the 2013 – 14 school year or be 6 years old by June 1, 2014. If your child is in kindergarten, but won’t be 6 until after June 1, 2014, please come to Bismarck Parks office to register.
- Activity Centers will close at 12 noon on August 1
- No program on July 4
- There will be no supervision before 7:45a or after 5:15p
- We are open during the lunch hour. Participants may stay or go home during that time. However, we do not provide lunch or snacks, so please bring your own.
- $325/child – if received on or before Thursday, May 8.
- $335/child – if received Friday, May 9 or later.
TWO-STEP REGISTRATION process. Registration starts April 1, 2014.
- Step One: Register your child(ren) for the selected Activity Center site either in person at the Administrative Offices or online. Once your child(ren) is registered, you can then move to Step Two.
- Step Two: Print out or pick up the Activity Center Information Packet (available April 1, 2014) and fill out all six pages. Return the completed packet to the Administrative Office by the end of day on Thursday, May 1. Once your completed packet is received, your child(ren)’s registration for Activity Center is complete.
Centennial, Grimsrud, Northridge, Pioneer, Prairie Rose, Rita Murphy, Robert Miller, Roosevelt, Solheim, and Sunrise