Competition pool at BSC Aquatic is closed Tues. Dec. 10 from 7am-3pm for filter cleaning and maintenance.
There is lap swimming available in the program pool.
Teams accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited! Register at the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District from 7:30a – 5p
- Registration: December 5
- Program Dates: January 6 – March 20
- Openings are limited! Please call the Bismarck Parks and Rec office the first week in December for additional information.
- Winter Roster Form (PDF download)
- Managers Handbook (PDF download)
- Winter League Player Fee Form (for current teams who paid the $100 sponsor fee) (PDF download)
- Monday: Women C, D, E, F
- Tuesday: Coed A – F
- Wednesday: Women A – F, Men C – D
- Thursday: Men A – C, Coed D – F
- Makeup matches will be held on Sundays
- Click here for complete schedule.
- New team rosters and fees are due Thursday, December 5 or a late fee may be charged.
- Teams that signed up for both seasons (Fall and Winter) must have their winter player fees in by Thursday, December 5 or a late fee may be charged.
- Teams must pay for at least 7 players.
- Every player listed on roster must pay a player fee.
- The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually.
- Online at online by December 31.