Stroke, Spin and Stride Self-Paced Triathlon
May 6 – June 14
- Competitors will have 40 days to reach their triathlon goal. Work your way up to the Ultra Ironman!
- Competitors will be asked to record their results at the BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center.
- We will rely completely on the honor system for all competitors when recording their mileage totals.
- All competitors that reach the Sprint level or higher by the end of the event will receive a long sleeved dri-fit shirt.
- All competitors that complete the Sprint level or higher will be entered in a drawing for prizes.
- Mileage may be accumulated indoors or outdoors.
- Ultra Ironman (Double) – 4.8 mi. swim (158 laps), 52.4 mi. run/walk, 224 mi. bike
- Ironman – 2.4 mi. swim (79 laps), 26.2 mi. run/walk, 112 mi. bike
- Tinman – 1.2 mi. swim (40 laps), 13.1 mi. run/walk, 56 mi. bike
- Olympic – .9 mi. swim (33 laps), 6.2 mi. run/walk, 24 mi. bike
- Sprint – 750 yard swim (15 laps), 3.1 mi. run, 12.4 mi. bike
* 1 lap is down and back in any of the pools.
Fees and Code
- Registration Code: 4685
- Contact BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center at 751-4266 for more information.