Competition pool at BSC Aquatic is closed Tues. Dec. 10 from 7am-3pm for filter cleaning and maintenance.
There is lap swimming available in the program pool.
This program is open to all men’s and women’s teams. Participants must be at least 18 years old and out of high school.
- Women’s: Beginning November 17
- Men’s: Beginning November 19-21
- Schedules available online the week of November 11
- * Those teams who do not have their fees and rosters in on time may not be included in a league schedule.
- Click here for complete schedule.
Men – Days
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
Women – Days
- Sunday: Bismarck High School
- Tuesday: World War Memorial Building
- Sunrise Elementary
- Wednesday: Century High School, Bismarck High School,
- Shiloh School
- Thursday: World War Memorial Building
- 2013-14 Roster Form (PDF download)
- 2013-14 Team Sponsor Form (PDF download)
- $150 – if received between September 23 – October 4.
- $175 – if received October 5 or later.
- 2012-13 teams who pay by October 4 will be given priority for their choice of which league they want to play in.
- 2012-13 teams and NEW TEAMS who pay October 5 or later will need to provide at least 2 options for playing nights.
- $80/Stop Clock (top 2, men’s leagues)
- $70/Running Clock League (remainder of leagues)
- Teams must pay for at least 8 players by October 16 by 5 p.m., or $90/player or $80/player will be charged.
- October 16
The team manager or representative is responsible to collect all player fees and submit them by the deadline of October 16. Please do not send players to our office to pay individually. Make checks payable to Bismarck Parks and Recreation District. Teams who pay by October 4 will be given priority for their choice of which night they want to play. 2012-13 teams and new teams who register by October 4 will need to provide 2 options for playing nights.
State Amateur Basketball Tournament
March 28-30 • Minot