Learn the basics of pickleball with other beginners. The class will focus on court layout, rules and beginner drills. Paddles are provided.
Pickleball is a fun paddle sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. It can be played both indoors or outdoors. Pickleball is played with a paddle and a plastic balls with holes, and can be played as doubles or singles. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
- November 7 – December 5 (five weeks)
- Wednesdays: 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Paddles are provided.
- Registration Code: 12600
Pickleball Drop-In Play
Pickleball Summer Hours:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday; 8am – 12pm
North Central Tennis Court Complex, 830 Central Ave
- Just come and play. No registration necessary. Players/teams assigned on site.
- Pickleball courts are also located at Johnny Gisi Memorial Park, 2547 E. Calgary Ave.
Pickleball Fall/Winter Hours:
Monday & Friday 1 – 3:30pm and Wednesday 9am – 12pm
Capital Racquet & Fitness Center, 3200 N 10th St.
- Capital Racquet & Fitness Center or BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center Members: Free. Non-Members: $3.00
- Pickleball play is also allowed during regular facility hours if courts are available. Regular tennis court rates apply.
For more information contact Katrina Hanenberg at 701-221-6855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.