Cardio Tennis has been cancelled for April 22 & 29 at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center
Swimming Pools, Outdoor
June 9 – August (Elks, Hillside and Wachter)
- Children 8 years old and under must be accompanied by someone 16 years old or older.
- Daycare Ratio: 6 children/daycare supervisor. No exceptions.
Daily Swim Fee
- $3.50/session; $5.00/session with Hillside Waterslide
- Infants 11 months and younger, Free
Season Patch (All Pools) (No online registration)
- $75/person CODE: 7043
- $100/person with Hillside Waterslide CODE:7358
- Patch must be sewn on suit.
- Patches are for sale during regular swimming hours. Patches may also be purchased at the Park District Office prior to the opening of the pools.
Coupon Book for All Pools
- 12 admissions for $35
- 12 admissions with Hillside Waterslide for $50
Weekday Hours (Monday – Thursday)
- General Swim: 12 – 4pm
- Evening General Swim: 4:30 – 8pm
- Pools are closed daily from 4 – 4:30pm
- $1 night every Wednesday evening from 4:30 – 8pm at Wachter and Hillside pools only
Weekend Hours (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- General Swim, 12 – 7pm
Private After Hours Rentals
All pools are available for private rentals after hours for $175/hour. Please make rental reservations at least one week in advance to allow for staffing needs by calling Dylan Thiem at
Elks Aquatic Center
321 W. Broadway Ave
For daily schedule info, call 222-6607.
Party Room Rentals
Two party rooms are available during general swim and evening sessions. Fee includes 10 Elks Aquatic Center admissions ($3.50 per additional person). Reservations can also be made at the facility or by calling 222-6607 (Elks) or 222-6455.
- Party Rooms (Mon. – Thurs.): $70, 12 – 3:30pm OR 4:30 – 7:30pm
- Party Rooms (Fri. – Sun.): $70, 12 – 3:30pm OR 4 – 7pm
Hillside Aquatic Complex – ALL NEW!
Located within Lions Park, 1719 E. Boulevard Ave. Watch for opening date for the NEW Hillside Aquatic Complex. For daily schedule info, call 222-6419.
Party Space Rentals
Party space is available during general swim and evening sessions. Fee includes 10 Hillside Aquatic Complex with waterslide admissions ($5.00 per additional person). Reservations can also be made at the facility or by calling 222-6419 (Hillside) or 222-6455.
- Party Space (Mon. – Thurs.): $85, 12 – 3:30pm OR 4:30 – 7:30pm
- Party Space (Fri. – Sun.): $85, 12 – 3:30pm OR 4 – 7pm
- TBA – August 1
- Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Monday – Thursday: 5:30 – 6:30pm
Wachter Aquatic Complex
205 Reno Avenue. For daily schedule info or facility rental, call 222-6614 (Watcher) or 222-6455.
Swimming Inclement Weather
Whenever inclement weather threatens participants, or lightening is spotted, the pools will close. If the air temperature is not 66 degrees by 11am, the pools will not open. If the pool closes during a session, you will receive a rain check. Rain checks must be used during the 2015 pool season.