Cardio Tennis has been cancelled for April 22 & 29 at Capital Racquet & Fitness Center
General Sibley Park & Eagles Park
How to make a reservation at General Sibley Park and Campground:
Due to database and software updates, some returning customers may find prior passwords will not log-in to their accounts and they will instead need to create a new account. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. For any questions, please call the General Sibley Park and Campground office at 701-222-1844.
5001 South Washington St.
General Sibley Park is located on South Washington Street four miles south of the Bismarck Expressway.
The park includes camping sites for tents and campers with electrical hook-ups. There are also full service restrooms, picnic shelters, playgrounds, 24-hole disc golf course and a boat ramp.
General Sibley Campground will begin accepting campsite reservations for the dates between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend beginning Wednesday, April 1 at 8:00 am Central Time. Reservations can be made online, in-person, or by phone. The camping season will likely begin prior to Memorial weekend, but is weather dependent. Therefore, no reservations are needed to camp prior to May 23, 2015, Memorial Day Weekend or after the Labor Day weekend.
Camping available starting May 2015 (Weather dependent) through October
- April: Noon – 2pm (Monday-Friday)
- April 13-17: CLOSED
- May – September: 10am – 9pm
- Regular office hours begin when camping season starts.
Day Use Area Hours
Day Use Area gates are locked at sunset and opened at 8:00 a.m. each day.
- 24-Hole Disc Golf Course
- General Sibley Disc Golf Course Map (PDF download)
- Boat Ramp
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Picnic Shelters
General Sibley Fees
- Tent Camping: $10/day
- Camper Sites with electricity: $22/day
- Firewood: $4/bundle
- Ice: $2.50/bag
Click here to download a PDF of the General Sibley Park Map.
- 30-amp only: Sites 1-15 and sites 58-69
- 20-30-50 amp: All other camp sites
Drive Through Sites:
- 45, 83, 85, 86, 90
Reserved as double (two units)
- Sites: 74A-B, 75A-B, 108A-B, 109A-B
Small Site for pop-up or small units only:
- Sites 38 and 91
- Sites 16 – 57 with the exception of sites 28, 38 and 45
- All other camp sites have gravel pads
General Campsite Policies:
- All campsite fees must be paid at time of reservation.
- Transferring a reservation from one customer to another customer is prohibited.
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
- All camping sites are restricted to one camping unit per campsite.
- A camping unit is a vehicle, motor home, camper or any other device used for sleeping.
- Campers are responsible for their reserved campsites.
- Check-in and Check-out time for the campground is 2:00 pm Central Time.
- There is a separate area designated for tents.
- Tent Area campsites are not individually designated.
- Tent Area campsites are not available for reservation.
- Reserved campsites will be held until the customer arrives or the General Sibley Park Office has been notified of a cancellation
- The maximum stay of any one camper, camping group, or camping unit shall not exceed 14 camping nights in any consecutive 30-day period at any one of our campgrounds. Once the 14-night maximum has been reached, all customers must wait at least 16 days before returning to our facilities.
- Prior to occupying a campsite, all campers are required to register at the General Sibley Park Office.
- Campers arriving outside of General Sibley Park Office hours:
- Campers with reservations should proceed to the site they have reserved and register at the Sibley Park Office during office hours.
- Campers without reservations must report to the Sibley Park Office during office hours to register and pay applicable fees.
Refunds and Cancellation Fees:
- Reservations are nontransferable.
- A cancellation fee of $5.00 per night per campsite reserved will be assessed when a reservation is cancelled in it’s entirety.
- Cancellation requests must be made a minimum of 2 days (48 hours) prior to the camper’s arrival date and time (2:00 pm) in order to be considered for a refund of campsite fee(s) minus cancellations fee(s).
- Cancellations after this time will not be eligible for refund of first night’s campsite fee.
- All refund requests must be made to the General Sibley Park Manager or his or her designee.
- Please contact the General Sibley Park Office to initiate a refund request.
- Park staff may accommodate an early departure by processing a refund for any remaining nights (minus cancellation fee), including the night of the request, if the departure is made prior to checkout time (2:00 pm Central Time)
- If the request is after checkout time, the customer will be charged for that night.
- Requests must be directed to the General Sibley Park Office during office hours.
Primitive camping is also available at Eagles Park located 9 miles north of Pioneer Park on Highway 1804 – just south of historic Double Ditch Indian Village site.
The entire park is reservable for 3 or 6 days for 2015 and 2016. Individual campsites are not reservable. Call 222-6455 to reserve the entire park.